Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

2am feedings

Ok so I have been reading some of my friends blogs fairly regularily, especially Sherri, Glenn, & Jonah, on Sherri's page. I love hear all about what is going on in Nashville for them these days. It is nice to see the pics and so forth.

Some of the reading not being a mom has been rather humourous to me and in reallity I have been unable to relate. Well some would say there is poetic justice after all.

Well the other evening I heard of a few small 4 legged creatures that the mother had left and so I took one home with me. I have listened to stories of sleep deprieved Sherri cause of Jonah's irregular schedule, his potty training and many others.

Well since this new little baby of mine was not old enough to be weined from its mother I have been up nights with it for 2am, 4am, and 6am feedings. I have to feed this little baby of mine with a seringe and an eye dropper, it is actually quite cute. I think this baby of mine really thinks I am its mother.

It can be crying in anyone elses hands but when it comes back to me it immediately stops and starts cuddling into me.

I called my new baby Tipsy not after anyone but because it kinda walks like it is drunk and it has a beige tip on the end of its tail. My baby has the cutes little face. it kinda reminds me of a Racoon because of the strip down the from of their face, with out the cirlcles around the eyes.


My little baby is four legged, drinks baby formula, evaporated milk, replinishing milk and my little daring purrs alot, yes it is a little kitten.

I will be posting pictures real soon for all to see my newest pet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?