Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

God Knows Best

About a month ago I wrote about how disappointed I was that I was not able to go back to Biloxi and that I knew God had other plans for me but I was not sure what they were.

Well ever since that I have been so busy my head is spinning. Christmas at our house is always busy and crazy and this year was no different, infact it was a fun zoo with the children running here nd there all over. This is what makes Christmas so fun.

Then since Christmas has been over I have been busy with my computer business. Lots of new customers and 3 sales thus far and more still pending. So God is being Good to me right now. Thank you Lord for this.

I also took a week to go to Quebec to visit and help a friend of mine out. Her 17 year old daughter was pregnant and ready to deliver any day. Unfortunately she did not go into labout till a week later. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

And finally their once was a time in my life that I was not there for my family in times of need but now for the past 8 or 9 years I have been getting far better at this. Lately I am there at a drop of a hat as they say. My dad has been having a great deal of trouble with his eye for the past few years. And for the last 3 or 4 weeks he has gotten double vision and is not driving. So mom and I have been sharing driving him around here and there.

A week ago he had a skin graph done in London to build up and reenforce the lower eye lid. So far we have had to make 3 trips back and forth to London and next week he sees the surgeon hopefully for the last time and then they will be off to Florida. I have been offering to drive them down and fly home and my baby brother has offered to give me airmiles to fly me home but thus far my parents are being stubborn and refusing the offer.

It would be nice to go down and see there new place for a few days to help mom unpack and carry everything up into there condo. I guess they are not ready to accept the fact they are older and could use this extra help. They say maybe next year. HEHEHEHE, private family joke ok Hughy.

Any ways when ever they need me I am there ready and willing to help.

This week has also been crazy at the house cause we are getting 2 new furnaces what a huge ordeal this is, more than any of ever imagined. So I have had to be here at the house watching over things.

So I guess God knew better than I that I just needed to be here in Cambridge to help out my family and my friends.

God is good and where ever he leads me I will follow. I try harder each day to hear him and to follow what it is he is directing me to do. Like I always say one door closes and another will open it just might not be what we were thinking it might be and that is ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?