Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

DownHere junior band



DownHere is going to get a run for their money as they say. HEHEHE

I guess there really is no competition, this band just has better looking members.

So I gave Jonah the guitar for his first birthday and Miles the keyboard for his first birthday.

Now since I was to be going to Biloxi Mississippi I wanted to deliver their Christmas gift before I left.

Now Miles is going to have a few weeks of band practice without his cousin but I am sure it really will not make much difference.

Apparently Sherri the whole band is going to be set up downstairs. HEHEHE just kidding.

I love it when you can give loud toys and then leave. HAHAHAHA I guess that is what aunts, uncles, and good friends just do. There where many giggles in the toy department at Walmart while I was buying these toys. Many others doing exactly as I was.

Any ways it sure was fun watching them play the instruments and I am sure it will do to create lots of good laughs at the Lavs household.

Happy Birthday Boys and a very Early Merry Christmas


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?