Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Slide presentation of my trip


If you want to see an enlarged picture of a slide just double click on each picture and it will make it full screen. I do hope you enjoy what you see and Pray about what you read.

I also have one personal Prayer Request at this time. I would ask that you pray if it is God's will for me to go back to Biloxi Mississippi that he opens the doors and paves the way for me to go. I feel I have so much to offer and especially being single with no kids or obligations to keep me here for Christmas I would love to go back and help serve Christmas to these people.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you have about the slides you are about to see.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?