Monday, October 31, 2005

 

A Picture tells a Thousand Words

So today I am not going to say much other than I want to say God is so good. He is providing so much for these people down here. What I hear all day long is the gratitude for what we are doing, a positive attitude and that needs are slowly being met.

As I prayed with Kim today she asked me to pray that her needs to be contined to be met and that her wants will become a bonus. Her husband is in Kuwait and he wants her to pack up and go there. Sh is scared and wants prayers around her decisions. When I talk to her about how impressed I was at how positive they all seem she said to me honey its after you all go away for the night that it hits us. Everynight I get into my bath, turn the music on and cry for hours. She said many of her friends do the same thing. They do what they have to do by light but when the night hits that is when they get to reflexed and thats when it hits and many share tears then.

Another lady again asked me to pray for her needs to be met and that she will be able to get her photos restored.

Many asked for hugs and a listening ear. The destruction is more than you can ever imagine so look at these pictures I am sharing and imagine what it must be like the person attached to that house, car, boat, property.

Please look at each one of these links.

1) Day 1 to 4: http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=afjsqzuf.5cp9hldb&Uy=-gqx4nr&Ux=1

2) Day 4: http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=afjsqzuf.b6q8i30v&Uy=kc9710&Ux=1

3) Day 5: will be posted tomorrow

Good night all

Alexis

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?