Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Christmas in Biloxi

Well as many of you know I was to be leaving tomorrow for Biloxi Mississippi. There was a major mess up. The person who told me to be ready to go should never have told me I was going cause the Salvation Army's policy once you have gone to a particular mission you can not return to the same one.

As you know I was so excited about being able to go back. Well my heart was crushed and I am pretty devastated I can not go. However I know that nothing happens in Gods World without a reason. I am not sure at this time what the reason is but what I do know is he will reveal this to me in his time as well.

People and friends have been very generous in what they have given me for toys and gifts to send the Children in Biloxi. I have spoken to my contact within the Army and he will make arrangements for these gifts to get to Mississippi for me. Thank you all for your continued love and support.

Prayer request for now are as follows:

* people of Mississippi
* Major Rob Vincent and his family
* Coastwide Security---for the owners and their family
* for all the people affected by natural disasters Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, Rita, Wilma, earthquake in Pakistan, by man made disasters caused by war, and many others
* for those grieving the lost of love ones, grieving the lost of their homes and worldly belongings and many more
* for the relief workers and also the over seas missionaries
* For the Salvation Army as a whole
* for the kingdom of God

This list could go on and on

I do ask also for personal prayer that the Lord will guide me and direct me as to what he wants me to be doing. I ask that you pray for my strength, courage, wisdom, and endurance to wait and listen for his directions to me.

I have always said as one door closes another will open. I still believe that I just hope this door will be revealed to me sooner than later. I need a focus.

God Bless

Please keep coming back for more updates about everything.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?